Help Feed the Hungry Children this Summer.
June 13, 2018
The Cathedral’s Vacation Bible School and the Lucy Project Team Up to provide meals for Kids in Need!
Vacation Bible School Campers will focus on the Catholic response to hunger in our diocese. During each week, June 25 – 29 and July 9 – 13, campers will put together breakfast and lunch meal packs for kids who during the school year receive free breakfast and lunch. The food pack will contain a well-balanced nutritious meal.
If you would like to help by donating needed items from the list below, please drop them to the Rectory from June 17 – July 8. Meal packs contain:
- Single Service size shelf stable boxed milk or chocolate milk
- Individual packs of Goldfish
- Single serving cracker packs
- Individual peanut butter ‘to go’ cups
- Vacuum sealed tuna packs
- Single serving cans of tuna/chicken/Vienna sausage
- Individual fruit cups
- Granola Bar
If you have any questions, please call the Rectory at 703-525-1300.