Pie Eating Contest at Oktoberfest – Sign Up Now
September 16, 2022
The Cathedral of St Thomas More, in partnership with Acme Pie Co. is proud to present the 2022 STM Oktoberfest Pie Eating Championship! This fun event requires participants to eat one slice of pie with no hands! The first three contestants in each age group to finish everything on their plate are WINNERS!
Pre-register today to compete for the championship!
$2.50 to enter for youths 2 years old-17 years old
$5.00 to enter for adults 18 and older
Pre-registering will guarantee you a slice of delicious pie from Acme Pie Co., a seat at the pie eating table, and yearlong braggin’ rights! Limited “day of” sign-ups will be available.
Registration and check in will start at 6:00PM, you must be checked in by 6:45PM. The event will start promptly at 7:00 PM with the youngest age groups competing first. Pre-registration ends on October 12, 2022!
2022 Pie Eating Championship Rules:
· Each participant is given one slice of pie and a cup of water
· Participants must eat the pie without the use of their hands. Hands can be used to hold the plate but cannot touch the pie. Any participant who touches the pie with their hands will be disqualified.
· Everyone must wait until the official start of each round before eating the pie slice
· Plates must remain on the table during the competition.
· Winners of the contest are the first, second and third person to finish eating their slice of pie.
· Participants must finish eating everything on the plate and must open their mouths for the judges before being considered a winner.
· The winner of each round will be determined by the judges and the judges’ decisions are final.
· Winners will be instructed to remain on the stage until the awards ceremony which will immediately follow each round.
· Contestants will be assigned to one of the following age groups: 2-5, 6-10, 11-17, 18-49, and 50-101!
· NOTE: Participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to participate