CCD Registration 2017-2018
CCD Registration is now open for the 2017 – 2018 school year. Re-Registration letters have been send out all students enrolled in the 2016-2017 school year. Tuition prices are $60 for one student, $110 for two students in the same family, and $150 for three or more students in the same family. $20 down payment due at registration; payment plans are possible. Late fee of $20 per family begins after July 1, 2017. If you have not received a letter and would like to register, use the links below to print a registration form.
Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6:45-8pm between September and May in assigned classrooms at the school.
We offer classes for kindergarten through high school. In general, students are grouped with children in the same grade of public school.
Regular preparation for First Communion is in first and second grades. Regular preparation for Confirmation is in seventh and eighth grades. Students should attend CCD classes every year to avoid falling behind.
Students who have not been enrolled in CCD classes previously or who have missed a few years are welcome in our program! We determine the best class placement for all of our students. In cases where older students are preparing for reception of First Communion, multi-age classes may be established.
Do you have a question about which child your class should be in? Worried they have missed too many years? Does your school-aged child need to be baptized? Contact us at 703-525-1300 x 28 and discuss your child’s situation with us.
The following is needed to register for RE Classes.
- 17-18 CCD Registration Form
- STM CCD Registration Instructions 2017-18
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate. Every child MUST have a certificate on file in our office, including those baptized here at St. Thomas More.
Registration Forms may be returned to the RE Office by:
- Visiting the RE Office in the Rectory between 11:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday-Friday, or calling us (703)525-1300 to make other arrangements.
- Mailing the completed forms and Registration/Tuition Fee to the RE Office to: Cathedral of St. Thomas More, Attn: Religious Education Office, 3901 Cathedral Lane, Arlington, Virginia, 22203.